In response to the declaration of the President placing entire Luzon into Enhanced Community Quarantine, the following shall be strictly followed:
1. All classes in all levels at the Main Campus, the satellite campuses, and all learning centers in Cavite, QNAS, WPU, MinSCAT, OMSC and MSC will remain suspended until April 14, 2020. Coordinators from the said LC shall coordinate with the OVPAA for guidance on the use of alternative modes of instruction during the period. Likewise, GS in-charge in the external LC shall inform their counterparts with regards to class suspension.
2. Faculty and employees are allowed to work from home. Classes can be in any form of alternative modes approved by the Academic Council such as, but not limited to, online classes, group chats, Google Classroom, etc.
3. Non-academic employees are not required to report for work except frontliners such as selected PPS personnel who will do disinfecting works, security guards, skeletal force who will feed animals and water plants, workers in the water refilling station and other research projects that need time to time attention, and medical personnel to extend assistance to RHU, MHU and other health providers. However, social distancing for those selected to form the skeletal force shall be observed.
4. The whole University and its campuses are close for outside visitors during the quarantine period.
5. The Management of the private companies providing services to the University shall take charge of their own employees (Janitorial and Security Services) with strict compliance with enhanced quarantine guidelines.
6. All other employees not involved in any skeletal work force shall stay at home and shall use only electronic means for any announcement, queries and advisories.
7. The University will not allow any request for use of any University facilities such as venue for sports event, conferences, wedding and reception venues, birthdays, pre-nup photo shoot and all other activities during the community quarantine period. Hostel Tropicana and International House will be closed for Balikbayan Tourists and other guests during the said period.
8. These guidelines will be updated from time to time as necessary.
9. Your cooperation is highly enjoined.
10. Thank you.